Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Year in Pictures: Week 13/52

This past weekend, we took our tot to spend the weekend with my in-laws. On our way back, we spontaneously decided to stop for a hike at Amicalola Falls. I love this place! It is where we went on one of our first dates, too. Fun memories! Anywhoo, despite me being very unprepared in denim capris and flip flops, we hiked the whole thing. Took the stairs up to the top of the falls, then took the trails back down. It was perfect!

Here's the falls part way up:
(Nikon 35mm, f/20, 1/4 sec, ISO 100)


Here's our view from the top.
(Nikon 35mm, f/14, 1/40 sec, ISO 100)
It was so relaxing and fun to be around all this green! :)

1 comment:

  1. Katie! I love Amicalola Falls too. They really are beautiful, and I haven't hiked the stairs in flip flops before-- blisters, I'm thinking.

    Glad you had a good time, and I love the new "Katie Malcolm" trademark-- classy & confident.

    ReplyDelete